The following tweets summarize what I’ve shared from May 20 to May 26, as they relate to health/fitness/life. The links are typically articles/posts that I’ve read, with my brief comments in ALL CAPS preceded by “>>”.
Any tweet without links is usually a self-coined quote, usually a “DELFai Lama” pearl of wisdom.
And some tweets, I’ve included, just to give you readers a sense of what was going on in the world that week.
#IAlwaysWish everyone the best of what they can experience in this life
- Pretty and peaceful (@ Meditation Mount) [pic]: http://4sq.com/JuxCL0
- The best beaches of the Philippines http://zite.to/Lke38T >> I USED TO LIVE THERE AND I’VE ONLY BEEN TO 2?!? WE MUST CHANGE THAT
- Why Calories Count http://zite.to/L8QlQh >> THEY DON’T, HORMONES DO
- Use Interval Training to Burn Fat http://buff.ly/LaqV4P >> STILL A TRIED AND TRUE WAY. IT JUMPSTARTED MY SUMMER FAT-LOSS PLAN
- “To Be Happy At Home Is the Ultimate Result of All Ambition.”http://buff.ly/Lar602 >> SOMETHING WE ALL REALIZE, AT SOME POINT IN LIFE
- Double-Dipping Workouts http://zite.to/LmASZw via
@zite >> AMEN!
- Study Pits Bananas v. Sports Drink http://zite.to/KWwofS >> YES, DOLE FUNDED IT,BUT I STILL PREFER FRUIT TO FAKE WATER
- Dr. Robert L. Spitzer, Noted Psychiatrist, Apologizes for Study on Gay ‘Cure’ http://buff.ly/LarviT >> I PERSONALLY ACCEPT
- Raspberry ketones, miracle fat burner? If Dr. Oz says so …http://buff.ly/KUAbup >> SO IT WORKS IF YOU’RE A RAT
- Tailoring Treatments for Alcoholics http://buff.ly/Jiu68e >> FYI, ALCOHOLIC IS A BLANKET TERM, SOME DON’T THINK THEY ARE, AND FALSELY SO
- We Did It: Pedal NYC http://buff.ly/KYgq4U >> THE CYCLING/TRX COMBO IS A STONE-GROOVE WINNER
- A Richer Life by Seeing the Glass Half Full http://buff.ly/KYgH7Y >> MY GLASS IS 2/3rds FULL
- Really? Never Brush Your Teeth Immediately After a Mealhttp://buff.ly/JiveZA >> AND MAKE SURE TO FLOSS AND WATERPIK!
- Citing Woes of Michael Douglas’s Son, Doctors Seek New Approach for Addicts http://buff.ly/JivR5o >> AGREE, MORE PRISON TIME ISN’T A SOLUTION
- 10 Things Lucky People Do Differently http://buff.ly/KpTDg3 >> I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY … LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY
- Pomegranate juice maker used deceptive ads, FTC judge ruleshttp://buff.ly/MD61O7 >> STILL GOOD FOR A POM-TINI
- If You Want to Actually Finish the Tasks on Your To-Do List, Include Why You Should Do Them http://buff.ly/MlD3j2 >> TRY THIS, FOR UR TO-DO
- How to Be the Most Organized Person in the World (Infographic)http://buff.ly/LE9KM6 >> USEFUL!
- 10 Uncommon “Superfoods” from the World of Ultra-Endurancehttp://buff.ly/LEXdYy >> SO CURIOUS ABOUT THESE
- 40 Tips for Finding Holistic Wellness http://buff.ly/KJN5sX >> LOVE SOME OF THESE!
- The Worst Traffic In America? It’s Not Los Angeles http://buff.ly/KJNE5Y >> WELL THEY COULD’VE FOOLED ME!
- OK, I’m gonna say it: a 30-minute yoga DVD does not compare to my 7pm cocktail LOL
- 12 Health and Fitness Resources You May Have Missedhttp://buff.ly/JSInMU >> I’M SURE A LOT OF YOU WILL FIND THIS USEFUL
- Gorgeous … http://buff.ly/KE7Ec6